Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Morneau takes the plate

My husband and I were lucky enough to get free tickets to last Thursday's Twins game vs the Oriels.  Figured it was a guaranteed win considering they are the worst team in baseball... guess again.  And to top it off, it started raining in the first.  Needless to say my first game experience at Target Field wasn't great, but it still beats the Dome by a mile!  I'm going again on Wednesday so I'm anxious to get some better shots.  

Here Morneau takes the plate...  More Twins baseball shots to come! 

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait to get a chance to bring my camera into the stadium. Looks like you must have had some incredible seats.... Third baseline down in front? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually from all the way down the left field line. Managed to get a few good shots in before the rain set in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Man I do love this new stadium and look forward to a few day games.

    ReplyDelete